Save Money… By Going Green!
Protect the environment while saving money and increasing vehicle safety and performance by using Ride-On Tire Protection System (TPS) line of tire sealants! Ride-On helps fleets, government agencies and individuals reduce their carbon footprints by helping tires maintain their optimum pressures. Ride-On seals punctures in tires resulting from road debris and helps to eliminate small porosity tire leaks that reduce tire pressure over time. What’s so important about maintaining proper tire pressure? According to the US Department of Transportation, the US could save more than 5.4 million gallons of fuel a day by ensuring that all tires were kept properly inflated. Ride-On can improve vehicle fuel efficiency by up to 3%. By acting as a balancer, pressure maintainer and flat preventer, Ride-On extends the useful life of tires life by up to 25%. By extending tire life, Ride-On reduces the number of tires that end up in landfills and eliminates the senseless depletion of petroleum resources needed to replace prematurely-worn tires.
Think: It takes approximately 22 gallons of oil to manufacture just one new truck tire. There are more than 260 million tires that are scrapped every year. We should all do our part to help reduce tire-related waste. Ride-On can help, while saving you money on tires, fuel and unplanned flat tire-related breakdowns.
- Ride-On has been tested by a California State certified laboratory for a Department of Health Services (DOHS) Bioassay – for Hazardous Waste (LC-50).
- Based on the successful passing of this test, Ride-On does not exhibit the California hazardous waste characteristic of aquatic toxicity.
- Ride-On is non-hazardous, non-flammable, and is readily biodegradable.
- Ride-On does not contain any carcinogens or chemicals that affect the ozone.
- Ride-On uses only organic corrosion inhibitors that are consumed during the normal useful life of the sealant. Ride-On does not contain any heavy metals or VOCs..
- Ride-On has a flash point in excess of 590 °F.
- Ride-On is inert and will not chemically react with your tires and rims.
- Ride-On can be readily recycledS
Some Tire Facts You Should Know
- The Tire Maintenance Council road debris study confirmed that underinflation due to road hazards or poor maintenance resulted in almost 90% of tire failures.
- A tire can lose from 1-3 psi air pressure per month due to porosity air losses.
- A tire that is 10% underinflated can wear up to 15% faster.
- A good rule of thumb is that every 10-psi reduction in overall tire inflation results in about a one percent reduction in miles per gallon.
- Flat tires are the number one cause of vehicle breakdowns. – US Department of Transportation (DOT)
- The US could save 5.4 million gallons of fuel per day if all tires were kept properly inflated – US DOT